martedì 30 agosto 2011

ROMANTIC TAG

Ciao a tutti, voglio mostrarvi questa tag che ho fatto ieri sera. Questo timbro della WOJ mi piace tantissimo e devo ringraziare chi me lo ha spedito con uno swap di timbri, penso che lo acquisterò perchè lo adoro.

Hello everyone, I see you this tag that I made yesterday night. I love this stamp from WOJ and I thank the people that send me with a stamp's swap, I think buy this stamp because I love it.





Con questa tag partecipo a:

With this tag i partecipe to:




-Crafty Catz hallenge #97: "Metal & Lace"

-Basic Grey challenge 51: "Anything goes"

Materiali utilizzati........materials used:
Vanilla Bazzil Cardstock; Basic Grey paper "Ambrosia"; WOJ stamp coloured with watercolors pencil; lace; pink ribbon; metal charm; pink rosees from "I'm rosees";

A presto da....................See you soon by

12 commenti:

Monica ha detto...

Che bella questa tag, è dolcissima!!! Adoro le Roselline he hai usato! Dove le posso trovare?

Eleonora ha detto...

Ciao Francy, bellissima tag! Ed è molto di effetto il pizzo arricciato. Complimenti davvero.
A presto
Eleonora

Unknown ha detto...

bella, come sempre!!!!
Baci
Clelia

Pamela ha detto...

Oooooh che eleganza.... bravissima!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug ha detto...

What an elegant tag!! Love the laced lace, the flowers and your beautifully colored image! Thanks for joining the WOJ challenge this week!!

Janette ha detto...

Beautiful Tag, so pretty, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Home sweet home ha detto...

Beautiful tag, so sweet and beautiful coloring image.:)

giovanna ha detto...

Bella tag, brava Franci!!!
Le rose mi piaccion sempre tantissimo, speriamo arrivi presto l'ordine cumulativo che abbiam fatto...
Ciao Gio'

Sharon Caudle ha detto...

Beautiful tag, Francy! She's so pretty and I love the lace!
hugs, Sharon

Valerie ha detto...

Very pretty, Francy!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED ha detto...

Hi Francy
A gorgeous tag thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Jo Nevill ha detto...

Very pretty tag. I love all your pretty details.

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.

Hugs,

Jo x