venerdì 12 ottobre 2012

CARD PER THE BIZZY BECS E TUTORIAL FIORI


Ciao a tutte, vi voglio mostrare la card che ho creato per il blog della The Bizzy Becs. Questo mese il tema è "Things with Wings", per attenermi al tema ho usato un bellissimo timbro digitale che potete trovare free nello shop Bizzy Becs. I fiori che ho messo sulla card li ho creati io e nel blog della The Bizzy Becs ho fatto un piccolo tutorial.
Hello everyone, I saw you the card that I made for The Bizzy Becs blog. This mounth the theme is "Things with Wings", for this theme I used for my card a gorgeous free digital stamp that you can find on the Bizzy Becs Shop Online. In this card there are the flowers that I made and on the Bizzy Becs blog you can find the tutorial.


Spero che partecipiate numerose al challenge, in premio c'è un timbro della Whimsy Wee.
I hope you partecipe in this challenge, the prize is a Whimsy Wee stamp.

A presto da................................See you soon by

2 commenti:

Marilyn ha detto...

Great card Francy! I love those flowers and the button centers.

Unknown ha detto...

Hello Francy your card is just gorgeous!!!!! love those flowers and the image too!!!!! way to go my friend!!!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!